Join the ONE Training Wellness experts for a fun, 4 week, interactive and educational group series promoting healthy lifestyles for kids and their families. This program is designed for families with children ages 6-18, who are overweight and looking for a program with a multidisciplinary approach that focuses on improving health through nutrition, exercise and behavior modification.
Participants will learn about healthy lifestyle choices, nutrition and exercise through discussion and hands on experiences led by certified personal trainers, nutrition counselors and wellness coaches. Activities include:
- Health & Fitness assessments for the entire family
- Buddy Bootcamps designed to show kids the fun of fitness and give parents ideas to do at home.
- Real life solutions for eating on the go, planning ahead, cooking quick and healthy meals and preparing great snacks.
- Techniques for stress relief including Yoga, Massage, Breathing, Meditation and more.
- Activities focused on changing attitudes about food.
Cost is $100 per family for 4 week session
2 Adults & 4 children per family
Parent or guardian must attend with child(ren)
Rediscover your family, Learn new life skills, Commit to making small changes, and Begin a journey that will last a lifetime.
ONE Body, ONE Life, ONE You
The next session will be held January 11 through February 1 (1-11, 1-18,1-25 & 2-1)
To ensure your family doesn’t miss out, please reserve your spot by Monday January 6th.
For registration information
Call 888.309.5311 or Email email@example.com
ONE Training Studio; 40400 Grand River – Novi – Between Haggerty & Meadowbrook in the Novi Commerce Center
www.onetrainingstudio.com / 888-309-5311
Source: One Training
Click here for original flyer-Healthy Kids Workshop