This post may contain affiliate links. Please read full disclosure here. Thank you!
Want to make a real impression this Valentine’s Day? Consider making a super quick, easy, and beautiful photo book with Blurb, my favorite online photo book company. After all, nothing says “love” like a thoughtfully made book of all your time together.
Here are 5 books you can make with Blurb:
- Double tap: Love Instagram? Use it to make a book of photos you’ve taken with your love. With Blurb, you can make a book with your Instagram photos in just about five minutes.
- Turn “like” into “love.” Using Blurb’s Facebook book-making tool, you can use all, and your loved one’s photos into a neat little book. It even pulls in the comments, so you can remember how cute everyone said you looked that one time…
- Make it pretty (easy): Blurb has some really gorgeous templates in their Designer Collection that lets you pull in photos from your computer, Flickr, Instagram, or Facebook, for a slick, beautiful little Small Square book. You’ll look like you spent hours—but really, you can be done in less.
- Plan on love: Create a 2014 planner featuring their favorite photos and fill in the important dates from your past (they’ll have no excuse to forget your anniversary now). There’s a nice little blog post that explains it all.
- Love notes: Does your love have a creative side? Make them a notebook filled with their favorite photos. Every time they go to jot down an idea they’ll think of you.
There are even more ways. And you’re only limited by your imagination. Of course, these are custom gifts that have to be printed and shipped, so you’ll want to pay attention to the order deadlines below:
February 3 (Standard shipping)
February 6 (Priority shipping)
February 7 (Express shipping)