This post may contain affiliate links. Please read full disclosure here. Thank you!
Building on the massively popular Detroit food truck trend, Milo’s Kitchen brand dog treats is launching the Motor City’s first mobile food experience for dogs and their pet parents.
With planned stops at dog parks in Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Canton, and additional locations — plus visits to 15 major metropolitan areas across the U.S. [http://mktreattruck.com] — the Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck will offer all of Detroit’s gour-mutts the chance to:
* Taste real chicken and beef home-style dog treats like Chicken Meatballs and Grilled Burger Bites — all proudly made in the USA with 100% domestically-sourced meat and no artificial colors or flavors.
* Take a free family photo or “doggie selfie” (does this collar make me look cute?) in a professional canine-ready photo booth.
* Socialize with other four-legged friends in the backyard-style lapdog lounge
* Take a relaxing ‘walk break’ with dog beds, drinking bowls, and puppy toys
* Bring home a doggie bag of tasty treats for lucky labs and hungry hounds
The Milo’s Kitchen Treat Truck is entirely free to the public — bring the whole family — and will be making the following scheduled stops:
Saturday, July 26, starts at 7:30AM (end time is TBD)
Balduck Park Chandler Park Drive, Detroit, MI 48224
GROSSE POINTE SHORES DOG PARK
Saturday, July 26, starts at 2:00PM (end time is TBD)
Vernier and Lake Shore Dr., Grosse Pointe, MI 48236
CANTON DOG PARK (PRESERVATION PARK)
Sunday, July 27, starts at 7:30AM (end time is TBD)
N. Roosevelt St., Canton, MI 48187
Sunday, July 27, starts at 2:00PM (end time is TBD)
1010 S. Canton Center Rd., Canton, MI 48187
Due to possible last-minute route changes, please follow the treat truck’s live location updates at http://twitter.com/miloskitchen
The full treat truck national tour schedule can be found at: