I received 3 FireFly Hello Kitty Ready Go toothbrushes and Firefly Hello Kitty Anticavity Mouth Rinse in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Do you have a young daughter, niece, granddaughter, etc., who is a fan of all things Hello Kitty®? Even if they are not a true fan, little girly girls will get a kick out of Firefly® Hello Kitty® Ready Go Brush and Firefly® Hello Kitty® Anticavity Mouth Rinse. Heck, mommy loves the toothbrush, I want one. Hehe!
My girls could not wait to get started with the super cool light up toothbrushes and try the mouthwash. Before I share their experiences, I would like to talk about the product(s) itself.
Hello Kitty merchandise is being snapped up across the world as collectors celebrate the charming character’s 40th anniversary this year. Every Hello Kitty fan will want to own the new Firefly Hello Kitty Ready Go Brush. Along with the birthday girl’s happy image, the toothbrush features the colors and mimics the cycle of traditional traffic light and times brushing to ensure a thorough job.
- Hello Kitty is pictured on the toothbrush handle, which comes in pretty pink.
- The cousin of the original Firefly the best-selling kids toothbrush in the U.S.-the toothbrush has a light-up timer that is activated by an easy to press button.
- Entertainment is a highly motivating factor when it comes to routines like brushing teeth, and it can be the effective first step toward developing a lifelong healthy habit.
- Measures time for kids to make sure they brush the dentist-recommended 60 seconds per row of teeth.
- The colorful bristles echo the green, yellow-red traffic light motif: For the first 30 seconds, the light flashes green for “Go.” Then, the light changes to yellow to signal to “Continue” brushing. The cycle is then repeated for the second row of teeth.
- When finished, simply hold the toothbrush upright and press onto the surface where you wish to store it. The suction cup at the bottom of the toothbrush will hold it firmly upright like a traffic light, keeping the bristles clean, dry and out of contact with moisture and germs on the sink. This clever feature also cuts down on clutter, much to parents’ delight.
- Parents will also love watching children comply independently and take charge of their own oral health.
- Rushed, incomplete brushing is one of the major causes of insufficient oral health, which cam lead directly to early childhood cavities. The Firefly Hellow Kitty Ready Go Brush encourages compliance in young children and helps develop good oral care habits for a lifetime.
- It is designed for ages 3-12; http://www.fireflytoothbrush.com.
- Soft, high quality DuPont Tynex bristles are gentle on children’s delicate gums.
- American Dental Association (ADA) Accepted
- SRP $3.49; Available at Wal-Mart, CVS/Pharmacy, Five Below, Inc., Kroger, Shopki, and Wakefern General Merchandise Store.
All three of my girls are loving their toothbrushes. Who loves it the most? Yes, my 5-year-old. Of course! Haha! Because of that I had to capture her experience. Because all three toothbrushes that were sent are the same, I just wrote their names in Sharpie above the Hello Kitty symbol towards the bottom of the toothbrush.
Here are some up close shots of the actual toothbrush:
Along with the toothbrushes came the Firefly Hello Kitty Anticavity Mouth Rinse. I still can’t believe Hello Kitty turned 40 this year! Wow, she’s my husband’s age. Ha! Lookin’ good Hello Kitty! 😉 Anyways, here is some info regarding the Hello Kitty Mouth Rinse.
- Iconic Hello Kitty is undeniably adorable, and never mor so than perched atop each bottle of Firefly Hello Kitty Anticavity Mouth Rinse, beckoning kids to the sink to care for their smiles every day.
- The great tasting and effective mouth rinse formula comes in a kid-friendly “melon kiss” flavor.
- Sugar-free, alcohol-free formula is safe for kids
- Contains fluoride to fight cavities and strengthen tooth enamel
- Provides long-lasting anti-cavity protection
- Freshens breath
- Use after brushing thoroughly with fluoride toothpaste (try firefly’s Fluoride Foam Toothpaste, available in array of fun characters like Angry Birds, Spiderman, and Barbie
- Great for braces wearers
- A convenient “no mess” cup is attached to the bottom of the bottle; makes measuring the right quantity simple. Then, slide it back in for storage (no more cluttered sinks)
- Recommended for kids ages 6 and up, to be used under adult supervision
- Made in the U.S.A.
- MSRP $3.99; available at Wal-Mart
So the melon kiss flavor of this mouth rinse is absolutely amazing. As the skeptic mom, I tried it first. It took everything in my power not to swallow it. LOL It tastes so yummy you almost want to drink it. Yikes! So I had to prepare my girls with that thought and monitor that they actually spit it out haha!
I would like to thank the folks over at Firefly for allowing me this opportunity to share with my girls. It was a blast!