Before I share with you my experience with this brand of coffee, here are “Top 10 Reasons (they give), that You’ll Love ReallyCoolCoffee:”
- Smooth, full-bodied, and balanced flavor
- 60% less acidic, no bitter taste, & easy on your stomach
- Reclaim your counter space-no machine required
- Cold brew once and pitcher stays fresh in the refrigerator for up to two weeks
- Say goodbye to coffee shop prices
- No lines & instant convenience
- Earth friendly (biodegradable filter bags)
- Vegan, gluten-free, lactose-free
- Customize strength for any taste
- Delivered to your doorstep
Does it have a smooth, full bodied, and balanced flavor? Yes, I could tell the difference right away. It’s pretty good! And I’m not a huge coffee drinker. 😉
With that said, it fortunately, ReallyCoolCoffee does not have a bitter taste. Which many coffees tend to have that bitter taste every time I take a drink.
I didn’t realize that you can refrigerate it up to one week. This I need to give a try.
I love that this coffee is earth-friendly and vegan and gluten-free.
Did you know that you can have ReallyCoolCoffee sent to your doorstep every month for cheaper than a cup of coffee on a daily basis? That’s right. If you choose, you can get started with just a sampler pack.
I want to thank the folks over at ReallyCoolCoffee for allowing me to try their product. My husband likes it too!