Whether you are planning a road trip or just driving locally, families should always be prepared for any situation. Here are 10 things you should have in your car at all times:
1. Spare tire – Every vehicle should have a spare tire in case of a flat tire on the roadways. Knowing how to change a tire is important or have a contact come out and help you for safety purposes.
2. First Aid Kit – This is essential especially if you have kids in the car with you. Whether it’s sickness or injury, you can never be too prepared. First Aid kits will help you out until you can reach the doctors or local ER if needed.
3. Water – Be sure to carry bottled water in the car at all times in case you become stranded or stuck for a long period of time. This is also important when stuck in hot temperatures.
4. Maps – What’s a car without a map? Be sure to always have maps stored in the glove box in case you become lost when traveling. A United States car map is excellent along with a local state map.
5. Ice Scraper – Don’t leave the house without a scraper during those harsh winter months, especially ice storms. Scrapers helps reduce driving stress and is a great tool to have.
For the rest of the list, continue reading at Zeigler FIAT of Grandville.
Categories: Organized Mom