Amazon is the ultimate online shopping outlet, especially during the holidays. It brings about 2 million retailers together that stock popular brands and products from books and home décor to the latest technology and tools. Now the Amazon shopping experience is upgraded by sites that help customers save even more money on holiday gifts. Here are 5 websites to help consumers get the best deals on Amazon this holiday season:
- Snagshout: Snagshout, a new social deals website, provides a unique experience to consumers by offering deep discounts on a wide range of Amazon products for purchase, use and review. Most products are offered at a 30-90% discount in exchange for honest product reviews. To purchase an item listed on Snagshout, consumers are given a discount code to purchase the product directly from the brand’s Amazon listing.
- Ebates: Ebatespays members cash back every time they shop and provides them with some of the best coupons and deals available on Amazon. Customers can join Ebates for free and receive up to seven percent cash back on purchases through Amazon. Every quarter, Ebates sends cash back in the form of a check or PayPal payment. With more than 10,000 coupons to be offered, there are deals and products for everyone.
- Slickdeals: Slickdeals is dedicated to sharing, rating and reviewing deals and coupons. Relying primarily on user generated content, ratings and comments help catapult the best deals to the website’s front page for quick and easy access to savings and deals on Amazon. Customers are able to receive Amazon’s daily deals, sift through coupons in all categories and save up to 50 percent with Amazon deals and more.
- CamelCamelCamel: CamelCamelCamel is a free Amazon price tracker that shows the price and sale rank history for over 18 million Amazon products, making it one of the best ways to visualize an item’s past performance. When products’ prices drop, CamelCamelCamel alerts customers via email and Twitter, helping to determine the perfect time to spend and save.
- Amazon Prime: Amazon Primegives members free two day shipping for eligible purchases, unlimited streaming of popular movies and television shows, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists, one Kindle book per month from over 800,000 titles and storage in Amazon Cloud Drive for any photo collection. Members also gain access to shopping Amazon Lightning Deals and MyHabit.com, which lets Prime members buy select products 30 minutes ahead of non-members.