Cynthia received a copy of Top Secret Recipes Step by Step ($22 value) in exchange for this promotion. Any opinions expressed here are honest and her own.
Love eating out? Love to cook and clone restaurant recipes? If so, this is the book for you. This book is three years in the making from Todd Wilbur.
In Top Secret Recipes, Todd has 75 formulas that he has not cloned in any of his cookbooks which he calls “First-Time Hacks”. He also has 50 other recipes in the book that are called “Improved Hacks” which are some much better than his original previously published versions. To create all these recipes, Todd had unprecedented access to company headquarters, test kitchen, labs, corporate chefs and even a food scientist to craft the clones of these iconic brand-name products ever published. Here are a few of the TOP SECRET RECIPES below to name a few:
• KFC® Original Recipe® Fried Chicken and Cole Slaw
• Cinnabon® Classic Cinnamon Roll
• IKEA® Swedish Meatballs
• Pinkberry® Original Frozen Yogurt
• Raising Cane’s® Chicken Fingers and Sauce
• Arby’s® Curly Fries
• Lofthouse® Frosted Cookies
• Wendy’s® Chili
• Panera Bread® Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
• Starbucks® Cake Pops
• Cafe Rio® Sweet Pork Barbacoa
• McDonald’s® McRib® Sandwich
• The Melting Pot® Cheddar Cheese Fondue
• P.F. Chang’s® Chicken Lettuce Wraps
• The Cheesecake Factory® Stuffed Mushrooms
• Ben & Jerry’s® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
• Chick-fil-A® Chicken Sandwich
• Chili’s® Baby Back Ribs
• Chipotle Mexican Grill® Adobo-Marinated Grilled Chicken & Steak
• Cracker Barrel® Hash Brown Casserole
• Mrs. Fields® Chocolate Chip Cookies
• Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse® Sweet Potato Casserole
Top Secret Recipes is jammed full of colorful step-by-step pictures (over 1,100 to be exact) to help you along the way. The pictures and step-by-step instructions are very helpful. Each recipe has an approximate prep time, rate of difficulty and the yield. What I also love about this book is that most ingredients are ingredients we already have in our kitchen. We aren’t going out and buying ingredients we will never use again unless we make the same recipe again. That is a winner in my eyes.
Top Secret Recipes “Step-by-Step” Secret Formulas with Photos for Duplicating Your Favorite Famous Foods at Home can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and anywhere books are sold.
About the Author
For more than 25 years Todd Wilbur has been reverse-engineering America’s most iconic foods for his series of 11 Top Secret Recipes cookbooks. With over 5 million books in print, the self-proclaimed “food hacker” has appeared in over 100 media outlets including The New York Times, People Magazine, Newsweek, The Daily News, Entertainment Weekly, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Today Show, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, The Dr. Oz Show, and The Food Network. His website http://www.TopSecretRecipes.com is the #1 copycat recipes website with 1 million visitors every month. He lives with his family in Las Vegas, NV.