I received The Giraffe ($29.99 value) in exchange for this post. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
In the evolution of the razor with all of its technological advances on getting a close shave; it has yet to evolve in the designing of the razor handle to include people limited in flexibility and mobility. How can you get a close shave if you can not get close enough to shave?
There are millions of women each year who are unable to shave their legs due to the discomfort of symptoms associated with a chronic medical condition or the post-operative phase of hip and knee replacement surgery and the third-trimester of pregnancy. All of these conditions decrease flexibility and mobility and therefore, make shaving difficult if not impossible with a short-handled razor. As a consequence, some women just “give up” on shaving their legs entirely or resort to a caregiver or loved one to carry out this personal daily care routine.
There is now an option for these women to shave their legs independently with comfort and safety. Introducing the Giraffe Razor Extension Handle, a shaving accessory designed to customize the length and angle of your premium disposable or reusable razor.
The Giraffe’s Features:
- Adds 15-20 inches in Length to a Razor Handle – Eliminates Bending at the Waist
- No Slip Grip with Rubberized Finish – Perfect for Anyone who has Arthritis
- Quick Connect and Release Buttons – Ease of Use
- Pivoting Head Rotates to a 30°, 45° or 90° angle – Maximizes Flexibility
- Two Universal Razor Attachments, Small, and Large
- Accommodates the Most Popular Men’s and Women’s Premium Disposable and Reusable Razors on the Market Today
- Wrist Lanyard – Conveniently Wear around your Wrist for Easy Retrieval
The Giraffe’s Benefits Include:
- Safety – Decreases the Risk of Falling
- Comfort – Minimizes Lower Back Strain
- Privacy, Independence and Time Management
- Broadens Options for Wearing Comfortable Clothing
- Positive Self-Image
- Improve Quality of Life
The Giraffe is easy to use: just lock in the razor, adjust the length, choose the desired angle, and you are ready to shave!
Even though I do not have any flexibility or mobility issues, I was happy to review this product for those who do struggle with shaving in the shower due to bad knees, etc. I definitely wish I would have had this nifty tool during the final stages of each pregnancy. Shaving would have been a breeze! 😉
The Giraffe is available for $29.99 on Amazon.com and Giraffebathandbody.com
Stay up to date with Giraffe Bath and Body over on Facebook!
I would like to thank the folks over at Giraffe Bath and Body for allowing me to try their product. It’s a neat and helpful concept.
*Images courtesy of Giraffe Bath and Body