More than ever before, modern day dads are taking an active role in parenting activities, from waking up for late night feedings to changing dirty diapers. This Father’s Day, give the new dad or dad-to-be in your life these essentials to make the transition to fatherhood as smooth as possible. From innovative strollers to baby sports apparel, here are the five best new products to get guys excited about their first Father’s Day!
1. XYIENCE Energy Drink: New dads need energy like never before, but they don’t need the extra calories that come with most energy drinks, especially when there’s suddenly less time to make it to the gym. XYIENCE energy drinks have zero calories and zero sugar, are available in eight great-tasting flavors and will keep the “Dad Bod” at bay.
2. Jogging Stroller: Having a baby makes exercise more difficult, but certainly not impossible – dads just have to get creative. Take junior on a run with a BOB jogging stroller. Dad gets a workout and baby gets some time outside. That’s what we call a win-win.
3. Baby Carrier: How else are new dads going to re-enact The Hangover? This hi-tech baby carrier sports 3D Air Mesh fabric to keep junior cool so Dad doesn’t feel like he has a space heater strapped to his chest. Skip the stroller and let those cute little legs dangle.
4. Sports Team Apparel: Bonding with baby is the perfect way to justify spending Sunday on the couch watching football. Introduce junior to all of Dad’s favorite teams with Baby Sport’s wide selection of NCAA, MLB, NBA and NFL officially licensed baby clothing.
5. Camera: Dad’s iPhone camera is adequate for the occasional pic, but shouldn’t be relied on to capture the moments you’ll be enjoying for a lifetime. Having a baby is a perfect excuse to invest in a top-notch DSLR camera. Get baby smiling and snap some cute shots of the little model in the making.
ABOUT XYIENCE (pronounced zi-ence)
Launched in 2006 and now headquartered in Austin, Texas, XYIENCE is the original zero calorie energy beverage with all natural flavors and colors. XYIENCE is available in eight exclusively zero calorie flavors: Cherry Lime, Mango Guava, Frostberry Blast, Blue Pomegranate, Cran Razz, Fruit Punch, Tangerine and Melon Mayhem. XYIENCE is marketed strictly to consumers ages 18 and over. XYIENCE was acquired by Big Red, Inc. in 2014. Find more info about XYIENCE online at www.xyience.com or at a retailer near you. Connect with XYIENCE on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.