I received a Grandparents Day basket ($69.99 value) in exchange for this post. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
National Grandparents Day is just around the corner! September 11th to be exact!
Grandparents are special and deserve fun gifts from time to time to show love and appreciation. I was excited that I was given the Grandparents Day basket from GourmetGiftBaskets.com. I decided to send this particular basket to my parents.
The basket is a gorgeous arrangement full of irresistible gourmet foods. The basket is a “classic picnic basket” filled with fruits, cheeses, chocolate covered treats, and more! We delivered the basket in person. They absolutely loved it!
I originally had a few personal photos from the basket to share with you unfortunately, those pictures were deleted off a desktop after the laptop crashed.
Other great gift ideas from GourmetGiftBaskets.com are:
- Arts & Crafts Care Package (SKU 5623) – For the kids who love extra, creative projects to do on their own or to share with friends, this care package includes: markers, spiral art, a mug to be decorated with velvet designs, foam designs and so much more. This also would be a great “Welcome Home” package for kids who love arts and crafts as they come home from their camp experience. $39.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
- Glow In The Dark Care Package (SKU 5626) – If you have a child who is a “night owl,” this is just the right gift for him or her. It includes several toys and gifts that glow in the dark, such as: many different types of bracelets, glasses, a ball, and other items. But this basket also has several items that kids can enjoy during the day, too, like: a Sudoku puzzle book, markers, a scribble pad, and more. $34.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
- Gluten-Free Care Package (SKU 5609) – It can be hard to find good, tasty snacks when you have a gluten allergy. But this package has the best of the best: chocolate chip cookies, fruit and nut bars, potato sticks and much more for your camper who cannot tolerate gluten. $59.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
And, of course, one of the newest items at GourmetGiftBaskets.com for the adults – The Seasonal Summer Beer Bucket (SKU 4520)This new beer bucket is among the Top 5 Hot Items of Summer ’16! It features six microbrew beers, along with flavored gourmet popcorn varieties and nuts that go well with these brews. $69.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
1. Any of the 25 Cheesecake Flavors offered by GourmetGiftBaskets.com. Cheesecake is usually a BIG HIT with grandparents and there’s a flavor (or even a sampler) to suit every taste preference. Flavors include: New York (no toppings), NY Strawberry-Topped, Banana Cream, Chocolate Cabernet, Lemon Biscotti, Marionberry, Pumpkin, Cherry Almond, Cappuccino, Blood Orange, Caramel Apple Crunch, Coconut, Key Lime, Kahlua Almond and more! (Prices range from $29.99 to $54.99).
- Grandparents Day Gift Basket (SKU 1319) – Grandma and grandpa will find an artful arrangement of fresh orchard fruits, classic Vermont cheddar cheese, and several chocolate-drenched treats to delight any sweet tooth. $69.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
- Wine Lovers’ Gift Basket For Grandparents (SKU 1318) – For the grandparents with a highly sophisticated palate, this basket offers Cabernet Sauvignon, smokey summer sausage, smooth Wisconsin cheese, and other savory and sweet snacks. $69.99 at GourmetGiftBaskets.com.
As a thank you, I received the Arts and Crafts basket! My girls love it!
I would like to thank GourmetGiftBaskets.com for allowing me the chance to review the basket! I would also like to thank them for the arts and crafts gift as well.
To learn more about them, check out their Facebook page!
*Image courtesy of GourmetGiftBaskets.com
Categories: reviews and giveaways