I received samples of Infusium 23 shampoo ($6.99 value), conditioner ($6.99 value), and leave-in treatment ($6.99 value), in exchange for this post. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
I recently received the opportunity of trying out new hair care products. I am usually very skeptical of this as my hair is oily and picky about what shampoo and conditioner I use. I must say I am impressed by Infusium 23’s products.
What is Infusium 23? They offer a line of I-23 complex protection from 23 types of hair damage. They contain avocado and olive oil for truly amazing treatments.
Here are some suggested tips when using the shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in treatment:
- Start with washing the hair using Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Shampoo, followed by treating the hair with Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Conditioner.
- After towel drying, spray the Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment to protect from heat and styling, tame fly-aways and also get that undeniable shine!
- Next, dry the hair using the PRO Beauty Tools 1875W Ionic AC Motor and a round brush, moving away from the face.
- Use PRO Beauty Tools 1 ¼ Curling Iron just around the hairline to give hair beautiful glam curls. Then run fingers through the hair lightly to break it up.
- Finally, pull hair back smoothly into a low pony tail. Twist the ponytail into a loose knot and secure with bobby pins for that final look.
Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Shampoo is rich with intensive hair-healthy ingredients to strengthen and reveal hair’s true beauty. The i-23 Complex®, enriched with provitamins, proteins and amino acids, pampers and promotes soft, healthy-looking, manageable hair.
Price: $6.99/16 oz.
Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Conditioner is reinforced with hair-healthy conditioners and shine enhancers to recharge, renew and deeply treat dull, damaged, stressed-out hair.
Price: $6.99/16 oz.
Infusium 23 Repair + Renew Leave-In Treatment reduces split ends and tames fly-aways. Improves the quality of hair over time and protects against breakages. Instantly detangles wet or dry hair.
Price: $6.99/8 oz.
I’m happy to report that my hair is healthier than it has ever been. For the leave-in treatment I would suggest maybe only a couple times a week, but depending on your hair type. Since mine is oily, it didn’t respond very well and actually made my hair greasier. It does; however, do a great job of repairing those split-ends and breakages.
I would like to thank the folks over at Infusium 23 for allowing to try out their amazing products. To learn more, visit their Facebook page.
Categories: reviews and giveaways