I received a $25 IHOP gift card in exchange for this post. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
~Deciding between sweet and savory just got harder with IHOP® Restaurants Introducnig New Delectable Criss-Croissants® Flavors.
Since 1958, IHOP has brought together millions of families and friends to make memories over a breakfast that’s made just the way they want it, any time of the day, every day. IHOP’s one-of-a-kind fan favorite, Criss-Croissants®, returns to participating restaurants from now until September 25th!
Made from the buttery goodness of 27 flaky croissant pasty dough layers perfectly waffled to a gold brown, Criss-Croissants® are available in three new, mouth-watering flavor combinations sure to satisfy sweet and savory cravings alike:
- Salted Caramel and Banana-cool dulce de leche cream and sliced, fresh bananas followed with a drizzle of salted caramel sauce.
- Strawberries and Sweet Cream Cheese-filled with sweet cream cheese and topped with sweet, glazed strawberries.
- Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper-fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh spinach, and roasted red peppers topped with white Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses and a drizzle of hollandaise.
IHOP has also brought back its popular Kids Eat Free Deal where kids 12 and under eat free with the purchase of adult entrees from now until September 25, 4-10 p.m daily at participating restaurants. The Kids Eat Free offer includes dishes form the “made for Fun” kids menue, including the all-new Cheesey Cheese Pizza, made with 27 layers of “only-at-IHOP” Criss-Croissant® crust topped with marinara sauce and melted Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
With more than 100 signature items to choose from, parents can calso indulge their sweet or savory cravings with dishes like the new Denver Omelette Burger; Grilled Chicken, Ranch & Avocado Club; or Cinnamon Swirl Brioche French Toast.
It was a tough choice, but I decided to try out the Salted Caramel and Banana Criss-Croissant®. Oh my goodness it’s absolutely amazing. I gobbled it up pretty quickly. The flavors were decadent and wonderful. I definitely want to go back and try Strawberries and Sweet Cream Cheese and the Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper Criss-Croissants. Since my hubby and I brought our kiddies, our 10 and 7 year old got to take advantage of the “Kids Eat Free” offer. Definitely a bonus! My family loves IHOP!
Parents don’t forget….kids eat free every day from 4-10 p.m until the 25th! Gotta love freebies. 😉
I would like to thank the folks at IHOP for sending over the gift card. It was a joy trying out one of the Criss-Croissants!
Stay up to date with IHOP over at their Facebook page.
IHOP Fun Facts
- Original Buttermilk Pancakes continue to be one of the most popular IHOP menu items with more than 700 million sold each year.
- IHOP serves up 314 million slices of hickory smoked bacon each year.