I received a copy of “RoadTrip America Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips ” ($24.95 value) in exchange for this promotion. Any opinions expressed here are honest and my own.
Ever travel to Arizona or New Mexico and have a story to tell about a great sight-seeing trip? Or have you just wanted to travel to Arizona or New Mexico and marvel in the sights? Author, photographer, and veteran road trip enthusiast Rick Quinn ventured out over the course of the summer and fall of 2016, and drove 11,000 miles through Arizona and New Mexico, and shot over 7,000 photographs and compiled copious notes working on this debut travel book.
RoadTrip America Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips offers readers:
- Easy-to read, full-color route maps with points of interest, mileage, and more
- Color-coded pages for easy identification of routes by geographic region
- Up-to-date insider tips for getting the most out of each route and staying safe
- Phone numbers, websites and visitor info for parks, attractions, and out-of-the-ordinary lodging & dining
- Researched and written by native Arizonan and adventure traveler Rick Quinn, whose road trips have taken him from Tierra del Fuego to Alaska and San Francisco to Washington D.C. Photographer, travel writer, and anthropologist, Quinn is an expert on the topography, history, and culture of the American southwest and how best to enjoy its wonders by automobile. (Quinn)
Love this book as I’ve been to Arizona and know the picturesque views and road trips it holds. Quinn does a great job guiding readers on some pretty awesome scenic alternative routes from the states’ major interstate highways 10, 17 and 25. He even prepares the readers ahead of what is needed for desert traveling, along with emergency preparedness. With each scenic side trip, Quinn provides you with total trip miles, estimated driving time, maps, town highlights, great scenic photos and a touch of history to go along with it all. RoadTrip America Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips would be the perfect companion for travelers that really want to see and do and have the time to explore Arizona and New Mexico.
RoadTrip America Arizona and New Mexico: 25 Scenic Side Trips can be purchased at Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
For more information, visit Arizona-NewMexico.scenicsidetrips.com, ScenicSideTrips.com, RoadTripAmerica.com and Imbrifex Books.
About the Author
Rick Quinn is a native of Arizona, but during his college days, he lived, worked, and studied in four different states and three foreign countries. With a major move every 3-6 months, road trips became a way of life for him. And all the travel sparked a passion, which has persisted for nearly half a century. He earned his B.A. in Anthropology from Antioch College.